Who can I contact?
Responsible for this website is:
Louis Wäfler LL.M.
You can also reach our Data Protection Officer or another contact responsible for data protection via these contact details. Please contact us at any time if you have specific questions about the processing of your personal data, the erasure of your personal data or your rights.
You can contact us at any time if you have questions about your data protection rights or wish to exercise your rights below:
• Right to withdraw according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR (e.g. if you wish to revoke a previously given consent to a newsletter).
• Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR (if you would like to have information about which personal data we have stored about you)
• Rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR (e.g. in case of change of your e-mail address)
• Erasure according to Art. 17 GDPR (if you want us to delete certain data that we have stored about you)
• Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR (e.g. if you do not want us to delete your e-mail address, but only want us to use it to send absolutely necessary e-mails).
• Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR (e.g. to make your data available to another website)
• **Objection according to Art. 21 GDPR (e.g. if you do not agree with one of our processing activities)
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 (1) GDPR (you can complain to the data protection authority at any time if you believe that the data processing of personal data violates the GDPR).
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. The competent authority for us is the following local data protection authority:
Unless otherwise stated, we delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer strictly necessary for the provision of our services and products. This means that we delete your personal data as soon as the purpose for processing it has ceased to exist. We may be required by law to store certain data even after the original purpose has ceased to exist, for example for accounting purposes.
If you have any questions about the specific duration of the respective processing steps, you can of course contact us at any time.
If you simply want to browse our website, we do not collect any personal data. We only store the data that your browser transmits to us in order to enable you to visit the website, in particular:
• Date and time (e.g. 11:45 on 25.05.2018)
• Last visited website (e.g. google.com)
• Browser (e.g. Chrome or Safari)
• Browser language (e.g. German)
• Operating system (e.g. Mac OS)
• Hardware (e.g. Apple Smartphone)
As a protective measure in favor of your privacy, we do not store your IP address when you visit our website. Since we cannot establish a personal reference with the stored data, you can browse our homepage safely and anonymously. The other technical data that can no longer be traced back to you is used by us for anonymous, statistical purposes to optimize our website.
You have the possibility to book a first non-binding and free consultation appointment on our homepage. You can provide us with the following data:
• Company name
• First name/last name
• E-mail addressbr> • Topics where you need support
As a protective measure, the contact is made - just like the visit to the rest of the website - via an encrypted connection. For the processing of your data, we rely on self-operated open source software to ensure that your data does not leave our control.
Purpose of the data requested is to communicate with you and to get a first impression of how we can help your company.
Legal basis of the processing is the implementation of pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR as well as our so-called legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, which we have examined in order to pursue the purpose and within the framework of the aforementioned safeguards and in accordance with European data protection requirements.